Living things and their habitats.
By the end of the term the children will be able to:
- know the difference between things that are living, dead and things that have never been alive.
- Use simple equipment and make close observations.
- Identify the habitats that living things are most suited to living in.
- Explain the difference between a habitat and a microhabitat.
- Describe how different kinds of animals and plants depend on each other.
- Name different sources of food and talk about simple food chains.